Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chris Fleming & SciFi's GhostHunters

While I was in San Diego/Los Angeles already busy with meetings, friends and family SciFi's GhostHunters Grant Wilson, Jason also guests Chris Fleming & Patrick Burns were at The Queen Mary in Long Beach, California doing investigations. I was thinking how cool it would be to investigate the Queen Mary.

Well my first night back in California I stayed the Queen mary and we had just missed eachother 11/29/07. After getting everything taken care of while I was in town. I had another dinner meeting in Los Angeles 12/3/07. After that I was either going to just head straight to my hotel and check in and get a good nights sleep before my flight out early that next morning or head up to the Queen and top off my trip meeting the guys and maybe get a chance to investigate with them.

So I give Grant a buzz and I told him I'm on my way. Hopefully be able to experience some cool things on the ship before my early flight and i mean my flight left at 6am.blahh..which I will talk about all the hell I went through with American Airlines and how everything possible went wrong! But thats in my next blog.

My driver/Assistant and I arrive back at the Queen Mary. As I am walking up about to meet Grant it felt like the days of travel and also the wine I had drank from my previous meeting had caught up to me.Man exhaustion and alcohol DO NOT mix! Out of all days this day is when I need to be the most level headed. But honestly I didn't care just as long as I was there.lol

We walk up to the confrence/dining room where they are holding an auction and Grant comes to greet me at the door with a welcoming hug. What a cool dude! We couldnt really catch up on any talk till after the auction. As I am sitting a watching the guys go up on stage and model clothing...doing little strip teases (okay the strip tease I wished happened) haha..But they were all insainly cute on stage doing their thing. After the auction we all meet up and I am introduced to Chris Fleming and Patrick Burns and we discussed my current project DeadGirl and such.

After the Auction everyone just got together and just mingled for a bit. Everyone was so incredibly cool and sweet. I really didn't want to talk much because I know when I get extremely tired I will chat your ear off and not make much sense. Its like ADD kicks in. I will go from one subject to another in just minutes..haha. Throws people off its pretty funny. Well anyways they were talking about going and doing investigations and asked if I wanted to investigate the ship with them. Total rookie I am. Let me give you an idea of what I was wearing a black sleek top with open criss cross back, jeans and OPEN TOED HEELS! lol. Yes! Perfect attire for an investigation..oh yeah and my shoes because of the design made clingy sounds everytime I walked..haha. People probley thought there was a ghost behind them with rattling chains but nope it was ME! muahahaha lol

Well it was totally unexpected and I wish I had came more prepared. Well we all begin to separate and head to diffrent parts of the ship. head with Grant and his group first to the cargo room of the ship. A couple people had the same reaction and feelings of first entering the area. There was a heaviness in the air that just sent goose bumps down your spine. After an hour of being in pitch black dark and people asking questions hoping to get some results. It felt like whatever it was that was in that room had left. So few people were throwing out jokes. I had taken a light and placed it under my chin..Making scary and I mean scary ass faces. Jen was no longer glamourous anymore..I believe people could see up my nose.lol.

Well after all that goofiness..good times. It was time to split up again and I heard there was some activity in the pool area where Chris Fleming was. So i decided to move on and check it out since I had to be leaving soon. I had less than 5 hours till my flight left and I havent even checked into my hotel yet at LAX. So I head over to the pool area and i meet up with Chris Fleming. That part of the ship is incredibly interesting! I had a few experiences. While Chris was talking I was sitting on the floor and I got poked 4 times on my left side. There are claims that there are two little girl spirits named jackie and sara in the pool area. I was given a barbie and they proved to me that barbies legs could bend and her arms also there were times where barbie was being pulled from my hand. Pretty cool stuff! After investigating the pool area it was time to leave my buds and head back to my hotel.

I had such a wonderful time and I am so happy I was able to cruise back to the Queen Mary and meet up with the guys. Out of alot of other peeps from other shows these guys are true at heart and probley the coolest you'll ever meet. So if you ever get the chance to meet up with them do it..I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments: