Monday, June 22, 2009

July 2009

Recently I was asked to removed some info regarding Deadgirl theatrical release. It turns out that there is a special announcement plan. So we have to keep tight liped till they are ready to announce. So something BIG is going to be happening. What I can tell you is that the movie will be playing theaters across the country in July. That includes cities such as Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Austin, Seattle, and now St. Louis.

Turns out that there is some MAJOR deadgirl buzz!!

As far as Fangoria magazine Interview. I was contacted. There is suppose to be a feature on deadgirl with Directors Gadi & Marcel and Noah Segan and I. Suppose to be in the next issue, so we will see. I am working on two new projects that Im real excited about. As soon as things start rolling I will post more on that. So keep an eye out.


As far as the month of July besides work. July 2 is my birthday and I will be 29. I plan on making this birthday a little more special since it will be my last year in my 20's. Man, where does the time go. I could have sworn i had just celebrated my 21st! hehe :)

Lots of great stuff coming in July that we are all really excited about. I hear Deadgirl is ranked in popularity between Titanic and the tv show The Office. Pretty Awesome!

On Trent haaga's blog he had mentioned deadgirl is the "DVD of the Month" in an upcoming issue of BIZARRE MAGAZINE. Trent is such a great writer. Any info you can get it on his blog.

Trent Haagas blog
http://trenthaaga.blogspot.com/

More to come! Now we just need to finish the rest of the month of June. Hope everyone had a wonderful Fathers day!



-
Jenny Spain

No comments: